|July 20, 2008|
1,500 metre open water swim / 40k bike / 10k killer of a run
- The Triathlon will take place Sunday 20th of July 2008 in Mount Batten, starting at 09:00am.
- The swim course is a 1500m course in open water; bike 40km in non-closed roads and run 10.2km mixed on road and off road in a non-close roads.
- Transition area is adjacent to the Mount Batten Hotel.
- Car parks are adjacent to Mount Batten Centre and surrounding area. They will allow the use of their toilets and showers.
- Families and friends can follow the event from the areas surrounding the venue and the Sea Wings Bistro (tel. 01752 402 233, see location in the map below) will remain open from the very early in the morning till late for competitors and companions.
Entry form Plymouth Tri 2008 entry form